Registration is now open for the 9th Annual Pacific Palisades Turkey Trot. The 5/10K race starts and finishes at the Palisades Charter High School Stadium 50-yard line on November 23.
The event, which will start at 8 a.m., is a fun family and community tradition that dates back to 2013.
The event is expected to draw about 2,000 participants. Registration for the 5K prior to November 5 is $50 (kids are $40). The 10K price is $60 prior to November 22. To signup, click here.
Volunteers are needed, people can sign up click here.
Runners will receive a t-shirt, a complimentary swag bag and a chip-timed bib.
The Swarthmore Room in Palisades Village (above the concierge desk) will be pick-up spot for registered runners on Monday (November 20), Tuesday (November 21) and Wednesday (November 22). Event organizers are urging runners to come to Palisades Village to avoid lines Thanksgiving morning.
Results will be posted shortly after the race www.paliturkeytrot.com/results
Caruso’s Palisades Village will return as an official sponsor for its third year. Additional sponsors are Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Village 76 Station.
Proceeds from the Pacific Palisades 2023 Turkey Trot will go to Los Angeles Fire Department.
10 Things You Need to Know for the 9th Annual Palisades Turkey Trot…
1.Parking is available in the back lot at Palisades Charter High School (off El Medio, enter from Sunset).
- If you live near Pali High, please WALK. Less cars = better experience for everyone involved with the event.
- Go directly to Dolphin Stadium football field and look for the Registration Area.
- Gates open at Pacific Palisades Charter High School at 6:45 a.m.
- Both 5K and 10K races start at 8:15 a.m. Race will conclude by 11a.m.
- Fast runners to the front: slower runners, walkers and strollers are asked to move to the back.
- NO dogs allowed on football field or track. VERY IMPORTANT. Dogs and their owners will be asked to leave the field.
8.Medals and water will be available at the finish line.
- 5k runners ideally should finish by 9:30 a.m.10K runners by 10:30 a.m.
- Medical staff will be on-site.