The Traffic Advisory for the Presidential Visit for September 17 and 18 was released and includes roads in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
Intermittent Closures: LOS ANGELES
L.A. 4 – 6 p.m.
1. The area around Wilshire Boulevard between S. Flower Street & the 110 Harbor Freeway.
2. The area around S. Figueroa Street between 7th Street & W. 4th Street.
3. The area around N. Hill Street between Bernard Street & Alpine Street.
4. The area around W. College Street between Yale Street & N. Main Street.
5. The area around N. Spring Street between Alpine Street & S. Avenue 18.
L. A. – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
The area around Bundy Drive between Airport Avenue & W. Pico Boulevard.
L.A. – 8 to 9 p.m.
- The area around W. 9thStreet between the 110 Harbor Freeway & S. Flower Street.
- The area around S. Figueroa Street between Olympic Boulevard & W. 6thStreet.
Hard Closures: LOS ANGELES
L.A. – Closed at 4 a.m. Tuesday, Will Reopen Wednesday Midday
Figueroa Street from 6th Street to 8th Street, Wilshire Boulevard from Flower Street to Beaudry Avenue, and 7th Street from Flower Street to Bixel Street.
Intermittent Closures: BEVERLY HILLS
Beverly Hills – 5 to 9 p.m.
- Sunset Boulevard between Ladera and Beverly Drives will be intermittently closed between.
- Benedict Canyon Drive between Sunset Boulevard and Mulholland Drive will be intermittently closed.
Beverly Hills – 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Beverly Hills- The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Sepulveda Boulevard & Bedford Drive.
Beverly Hills – 8 to 9 p.m.
The area around Sunset Boulevard between Bedford Drive & S. Sepulveda Boulevard.