Local nonprofits that benefit youth are urged to apply to the Palisades Optimist Club’s Annual Grant awards program. The deadline for applications is March 15, 2024.
The Palisades Will Rogers Run Foundation, which annually holds the Will Rogers 5/10K Fourth of July race, partners with the Palisades Optimist Club to distribute grants to local nonprofits. A significant portion of the net proceeds from the July 4th Run go to this grant program, which benefits youth in the Pacific Palisades.
Grants are awarded based on the number of youth impacted by the program seeking the grant, the effectiveness of the program and the program’s longevity.
Preferences will be given to:
- Organizations that are based in Pacific Palisades or provide services that benefit youth here.
- Requests for funding of a specific event, equipment, program or service (rather than general and continuing financial support by a needed organization).
- Requests for funds that will be spent with the year following the grant award.
Applications should include:
- The organization name:
- The funds needed:
- When and how the funds will be spent:
- Any additional information that might be helpful in evaluating the request, such as materials or photos.
Grant requests should be mailed to
Grants Committee Chairperson
P.O. Box 211
Pacific Palisades, Ca. 90272
Or by email to email@example.com.